Nice Weekend

img_3843

Hi,

Lina here.

This weekend makes me really happy. Not only I get to meet someone but also, when he arrived, we get to watch and play with my society.

Okay. So a friend of mine from outside Guildford is coming over for hang out and chill.

When my friend arrived (on Friday), I ask him whether he want to come and watch Ghost in the shell along with The rest of anime society. He said why not and we end up met in my campus.

It was my friend’s first time went to University of Surrey and he said, it’s really big. Bigger than he imagined to be.

The structure and the places, are confusing. Which I agree. Because I needed to adjust and ask around people about whereabouts my position (I tend to get lost In my first 1 month and learned the land map of the campus).

Well, I’m a tour guide. So at least I know where I’m going and It is become my habit to know where exactly I am in the Uni.

Anyway, I gave him a small tour before watching and then I introduced him to the rest of the anime society (and btw, my friend is also an otaku/ likes anime/nerd).

Once done with the movie, the anime leader in the society was asking everyone who wanted to join cards against humanity, the anime version.
We did joining in and it was soo fun.

My friend ended up winning the game (tbh, I’m just there for having fun with the rest of them. So not winning isn’t so much of trolling for me).

At the end of the day, we were having fun and that’s the important thing. He was having fun and so do I.

That’s all for now. Thank you for reading l!!

Lina