Colour Conference 2016 and Bye Bye L Plate…

Hey Guys,

It has been a while! But so much has been happening… EXAMS ARE OVER for me, which is amazing.  I finish way before everyone else which is kind of sad cause none of my friends are free to hang out… so I’m #allbymyself. I’ve also decided to go straight through to final year which means I have to start planning my dissertation topic which is all very nerve-wrecking. I’m getting so nervous just thinking about how I am going to start my reading and planning uhhhh looks like my summer will consist of loads of reading! *Cry*

It’s so crazy to think about how fast time has passed! and I am now, not a learner driver anymore!  I managed to pass my driving test recently, on the first try just recently and I’m so thankful that I did, despite the pressure I was feeling from deadlines and exams.

My instructor was one of the best, Mark Sinclair – He teaches automatic and has an amazing new car. He mentioned that many students in the Guildford area struggle with finding an instructor because of the vast amount of options but if any of you are interested, Here is his page. http://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile%28automatic-driver-trainer-mark-sinclair%29_71196.htm?p=2

You can tell by all the 5 star reviews that I and many others are proof of his excellent teaching! 🙂 Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 13.20.26

COLOUR CONFERENCE… happened recently in May. it’s a Women’s conference hosted by Hillsong Church… Pastor Bobbie Houston flew all the way to Wembley SSE Arena just to speak to us girls about life and the importance of putting up a good fight. It was three day conference that just was so helpful and enriching to the soul to hear such powerful words amidst so many other girls going through the same journey. I got to go to my first conference with one of my best friends and it was so amazing being by her side and in the presence of God. Just so thankful that I had that opportunity. If any of you guys are interested, it is an annual thing and Tickets are already on SALE ! So if you are looking to go to the next colour conference 2017, BOOK NOW or don’t whine about FOMO (fear of missing out) later on. 🙂 hahaha.

Love, Ecclesia