Cutting Edge First Aid Training

Last week we were able to run a first aid workshop in conjunction with the British Red Cross, offering our student Mentors the opportunity to take part in some cutting edge interactive training. We received excellent feedback, with comments such as:

“The workshop was fantastic … It was fun but very informative and we all felt comfortable to ask questions and got a thorough explanation of anything we were unsure of … Now I keep looking around me to assess if someone needs first aid!!”

“I really enjoyed the session … We had to prepare for it with an online course which covered the basic skills and then we could focus on developing our confidence with these skills face-to-face. I would highly recommend the session: we were all given a booklet with a review of the skills to take away. The session was highly interactive…[name] and I even came up with a rap about what to do when finding someone unconscious! I definitely feel as though I could act confidently in a wide range of situations.”

It’s great to know that we have been able to provide some of our students with such life saving training this week.