Recent update x Time management

好久不見!已經兩個禮拜沒上來寫寫文章分享我的校內生活了,現在打起字來都還有一點卡卡的😅 各位應該可以猜到隨著學期一天天的過去,要做的事也越來越多了,像是複習上課內容、做報告、打工,當然還有社交生活。一開始是有一點難調適跟安排我的時間,不過我覺得我已經可以開始慢慢習慣還有找到屬於適合我的節奏了。所以在今天的文章裡,我就和大家分享一下我最近到底在忙什麼啦~

Long time no see! Haven’t been here to write and share about my student life in two weeks, it seems quite unfamiliar for me to type in the texts now😅 As you can see, as the semester going past, there are more and more things coming up at the same time. Including revision, assignment, part-time jobs and of course social life. I did struggle a bit at the beginning to adjust and arrange my time management, but now I think I am slowly find my own pace and getting on with everything. So today, I am gonna just do a little bit update of what I am doing recently.

其實這兩個禮拜我還是有做了跟“學生大使”相關的工作,那就是電話訪問。在我還沒來英國的暑假,我也曾經在補習班做過類似的打工。幫忙補習班招生在台灣真的很頻繁也很常見,不過相信大家都知道這是一個吃力不討好的工作,被罵被掛電話都是很平常的事😥😂不過這次是以Surrey學生大使的身份打電話,整個level都不一樣了哈哈哈,而且能有機會和其他人以自己的母語講話也是讓我久違的有回到家的感覺。而且我也蠻喜歡跟人分享我的經驗的,就像我每次分享的文章一樣~

Actually, I did do something which is related to my ‘student ambassador’ role, that is the calling campaign. Before coming to the UK, I have done some similar part time job during the summer vacation, but I am calling from an after school tutoring  school. This is very common in Taiwan when every cram school wants to find as many student as they can and ask them to come for the tutoring. In that case, calling from the cram school is definitely not an interesting job because you will get hang up the phone quite often😥😂 But this time, representing by Surrey is another different story, having a chance to talk to someone in your own language did make me feel like going home. Furthermore, I am always happy to share my own experience to another person just like what I do for the blog~

上禮拜的天氣又冷又凍整個爛到極點,讓我完全不想做任何事情,在英國住了三年,這可能是我有史以來經歷過最冷的冬天了,即使我以前還是住在更北邊的Leeds。我整個人是呈現一個冬眠模式,我只在有必要的時候才會離開我的被窩,沒去健身房、沒讀書、沒寫部落格也沒社交。呈現一個最糟的狀態,沒做,也沒心情做任何事,更慘的是我也不知道原因,可能是因為天氣,不過那應該只是藉口,就是感到沮喪而已。後來我找到了調適自己的方法就是讓自己休息吧!慢慢調整了一下我這幾個月一直強迫我自己去做的事情,而我也慢慢找回了我原本的狀態了。保持活躍、積極地做每一件事絕對是好的,不過我們還是要適時的休息放鬆一下,我相信這個才是找回自己最佳狀態的方法☺️

The weather was terribly cold and freezing last week, I just don’t feel like doing anything because of the cold. Coming to the UK for the third year, I have never experienced such a frozen weather ever, even though I was up north in Leeds before. I was literally in a hibernation mode, I only leave my bed if I really need to, no gym, no revision, no blogging and  no socialization. My condition was at the worst level ever, not doing anything and not in a mode. The worst thing is I didn’t even know the reason but just feel depressed😞 I feel like it’s time for me just relax and take a break and adjust from all the things I have been pushed myself to do in the past few months and I think I am slowly moving back to the right track. Being active and dedicated to things is absolutely amazing and great, but sometime we all just need to relax and give ourselves a break. I believed that is the best solution of getting back to the normal or an even better condition☺️

其實下雪的時候真的是蠻美的,不過我還是想要夏天趕快來!!!😂

Not gonna lie, the snow is very beautiful and charming❄️❤️

But I still want the summer to be back asap!!!

Mandy xx