New lifestyle

Hello everyone.

It has been so long since my last post. As the flu is getting more serious, everything is strictly under controlled to prevent the spread of the pandemic. I am still doing good in one way or another. I have a chance to come to the University the last day before all the modules are switched to the online classes.

Here is the campus on the last day. Not many people around

Some of my housemates and my friends decided to fly back home during the last week before the airport is closed and everything is lockdown. However, I still hold the line here and keep working on my project and course. I hope I could graduate on time too. Since I am an active learning type, I kind of losing my interest when modules and classes are given online. I still manage to study them thought, but I am not sure how I am going to study for the exam. I believe some people prefer face to face lectures just like me, while some others would like online classes. The good side is that online lectures are more convenient and I do not have to get up early to catch the bus. I can always watch them again and focus on things that I have not yet understood. However, the downside is about communication.

Lastly, about the supply, things are not as bad as on the News. I still manage to get something. However, some of the essential foods are always out of stock. I think I need to go really early to get them.

Also, some light snow out of my windows in the morning. It just lasts for a few minutes, and I was hoping the snow would really come.

That is it for this blog. I will keep updating my blog from my room. I hope you all are doing well. Stay safe and protect yourself.

Good luck and have fun.