First Week After Holiday

img_3670

Hey!!

Back again with Lina!

First week after the holiday… it’s so quick to pass~

Been sick and in bed for the past 3 days due to monthly sickness~ (I’m prone to have severe pain whenever I’m in my “female sickness”).

Anyway, I’m fine now due to constant sleep and rest in my three days off.

Also, yesterday is my first time meeting with my supervisor dissertation. It was kind of awkward due to my brain still kind if mushy due to sick :p

But gladly, I have told him prior that I was sick and bed ridden for quite sometimes. So he understand quite well.

Based on our meeting, I was given task to do some reading to strengthen what I must do as I quite understand, I need to do a lot of reading for this dissertation. :p
Oh well~

Anyway, He decided that we will meet up again next week for strengthening and look what I actually want for the topic. Because I am well aware that what I have at the moment is really general XD

need to do some readings for sure.

Thankfully, I can head to the library and their databases are quite big!
So, I can get things that I need for free.

Unlike if you do it without University, you need to subscribe and that’s requires money to even look a glance on things like academics journal and any academic articles.

So glad~

Anyway!!
That’s all for now. Just want to talk to you about what happened to me for the past few days. Nothing major but still things that can be talk about.

And for the record, it’s already February but it’s still cold XD
As much as I Love winter and it’s early night, at this moment, I miss summer~

Best,
Lina