Hang out with friend

img_3762

Hi guys!!

Back again with Lina. How are you guys? I hope you are well and healthy so does your family and your acquaintances 🙂

So yesterday I went hangout with my friend. Remember the post that I told you about I went to an anime/cosplay community? I went with the same person when I went to the community.

She live nearby, so she asked if we can hang out together 🙂

So, we meet up in Guildford bus station and we bought bubble tea (first try and it’s soo good!! I bought Matcha tea while she bought Vanilla tea). There offers tapioca pearl too btw.

Anyway, we met at almost 2 pm. So we head to Yo Sushi, a Japanese Sushi restaurant (they have sushi belt thing like you see in many Japanese Sushi Restaurants). If you choose carefully, you end up pay a lot of money but if yo calculated enough, you can get stuff quite cheap.
Also, apparently on Monday. You get stuff cheaper… so I may try that next time.

img_3764

Once we done with the food (it was sooo great and fulfilling, even in small portions).

We went to this place called spectrum!
It’s like sport centre!

They offer swimming pools (looks like a mini waterboom to me), ice rink and gym space.

We went to the ice rink of course and mind you, it’s been a long long time (almost 10 years) since I skate before! All of my body tried to remember how to even balance myself XD

It was soo fun!

img_3771

That’s the swimming place/mini water boom I told you earlier.

And next is the ice rink!

img_3769 img_3770
img_3768

It’s soo fun and lovely there!!

You don’t have to buy your own skating shoes (if you want to. It’s up to you), they offers the skating shoes lend thing (just like in Indonesia).

Either way, it’s sooo fun!
And next time, I would love to try the swimming pool!
There’s the play ground swimming pool and the serious swimming place and seriously, it looks so fun XD

Finally!!
Love this place!!
Also, the skating is in session and each session (2 hours) cost £8.

So!!! Would go there again next time!!
Omg!! I’m so excited still with the ice rink!

To me, it’s so nostalgic!

Anyhow!!

I will end it now since I’m still hype with the fact I can live up my nostalgic feelings again XD

10 years peeps!! It’s that long!!

Okay,

I will end this up!

Thanks for reading!!

love you guys!!

Lina XD