We’re delighted to welcome our February starters to the University of Surrey Library!
We have a few ways to help get you up and running with everything the Library has to offer:
- Watch our welcome videos for a wealth of information about what we have to offer in the way of study space, services and information resources
- Come along to one of our 20min Library Knowhow Tours where a student Ambassador will go through all your Library essentials and answer any questions
- Ask us a question using our Chat service
- Follow us @surreylib for updates on new and existing services (and the odd Library joke or two!)
When you come into the Library this week you’ll also find some welcome events
- Our international food event is offering some great recipes and food giveaways – don’t miss out on a piece of shortbread or some delicious noodles!
- Browse our translated literature display for some great international literature – we’d also love your suggestions for your favourite reads to add to our collection
We’ve put the bunting out – can’t wait for you to visit.