Snow in Guildford!

Hi everyone 🙂

After studying for days and finished 2 of my papers, I decided to take a break from my studies and do something I like, so ta daaaa~~ here I am deciding to update the blog in case anyone miss me (joking :P).

Well like I said, its the first week of exam week currently and the University is relatively quiet as most of the people is either studying in the Library or locked themselves in their room doing revision. 😛 As a postgraduate student, studies should be more hectic for me and in fact I have 4 subjects of exam and also a dissertation proposal that is due to submit 2 days after I finish my exams. 🙁 I guess there’s still a long way to go and I’ll need to lock myself up in my room for revisions and starting to work on my dissertation proposal again after finishing this blog post. 🙁

Lets get back to topic. It finally snowed in Guildford on last Sun! 🙂 Its already mid winter now and everyone here was praying for a miracle to snow here in Guildford as it hasn’t been snowing for the past 3 years. For people like me that grew up in Malaysia, seeing snow is like seeing treasures and I’ve been praying really hard to be able to see snow in Guildford! And finally on last Saturday the weather forecast said it will snow on Sunday and I was so excited for the whole night anticipating for the snow.

So the first thing I woke up on Sunday, I open my windows and ta daaaa~ IT WAS SNOWING! That really cheer my day up from all the studies last week and me and my flatmates were really excited. i stretched my hands out of my window to feel the snow and the feeling is just soooooo amazing! 🙂

Although it only snowed for a day (or a morning to be specific :P), I’m still glad that God hears my prayer and it really did snowed. Hope there will be more in the coming days!

Guess I’ll stop here for now and hope to see you all again soon!

Love,

Adeline 🙂

Stag

I hope I will see the Stag covered in snow like this sooooon! 🙂 (photo credit: University of Surrey Alumni page)