Spring Break!

Hello lovelies!

Spring/Easter break is HERE!! It is a vacation that is approximately 3 weeks long! (akin to our June/December holidays)  This is one of the benefits of studying in the UK, you get to enjoy a lot more holidays as compared to SG. In UK, we have Winter break in December till January, Easter break from end of March till mid April and Summer vacation from June till August! Thats approximately 6 months of holidays in total for the year! 🙂

Last year, i had the chance to visit my friend who is living in France, Bordeaux! Spring is my favorite season of the four as it has a lot of pretty flowers blooming everywhere!!

Look at how pretty it was last year!

Visited some of the iconic places like Esplanade des Quinconces! It is really pretty! Just make sure you go when there is water! Sometimes they will drain all the water out and have it “closed” as it is the “low season” for tourists!

Esplanade des Quinconces

Also, if you happen to visit Bordeaux, do remember to try the Wine and Oysters!! Its a must-try!! The oysters really tastes different, more salty and sweet as they’re reared in the sea! Totally different from what you can get in SG! Look at how happy i was with the oyster and you can expect it to be good! 🙂 Also, remember to go during the “ber” months – OctoBER, NovemBER, DecemBER as the oysters will be a lot bigger! I tasted these in April and it felt so good already! Will definitely be back for more!

Shall end off the post with a picture with my really good friend cum “daughter” ! She just loves to call me “mama” !

Till next time, xx