The Show Must Go On

Hi everyone!

Back on the lock-down series…

The past week has been really busy with university work. In many of my modules, we are preparing for our May/June examination period. Thankfully, the University now has a new set of regulations – applying exceptionally to this academic year 2019 to 2020. The new rules have a lot of flexibility built-in that takes into account the impact that the COVID-19 outbreak is having on our learning and assessments. In some ways, it is nice that we are still moving on with our assessments despite the disruptions to face-face learning… at the end of the day, the show must go on!

Today I thought I would share with you some pictures from my runs here in the British country-side. I downloaded a mobile App called Couch to 5k from the NHS. It is a 9-week running plan designed for absolute beginners and is great for the whole family (as long as social distancing rules are followed!)  

I discovered some spectacular scenery along my runs; a lot of it made me wonder why I chose a treadmill over the Surrey Hills in the first place.

The Guildford Cathedral is visible from the top of this hill

Hoping and praying that everyone remains safe during this time.

That’s all for now folks,

Best,

Anne