Graduation at University of Surrey

Hello everyone! After three incredible years at the University of Surrey, I am thrilled to announce that I have officially graduated with a BSc Business Economics first class honours degree. The past three years have been an incredible adventure filled with growth, challenges, and countless opportunities that have transformed me into the person I am today. As one chapter closes, I am excited to embark on the next phase of my journey – pursuing a Master’s Degree in Sustainable Development. Join me as I reflect on my unforgettable experiences at Surrey and share my vision for the future.

Academic Enrichment and Inspirational Mentors

During my time at Surrey, I had the privilege of learning from some of the most fascinating and distinguished academics in the field of business economics. Their passion for teaching and dedication to their students ignited a fire within me, inspiring me to dive deeper into the subject and seek ways to make a positive impact through my studies.

I am grateful for the unwavering support and guidance they provided me throughout my academic journey. Their mentorship not only sharpened my analytical skills but also instilled in me a sense of curiosity that extended beyond the confines of the classroom.

Beyond the Lecture Theatre: A Wealth of Opportunities

The University of Surrey provided me with far more than just a world-class education. I had the privilege of being involved in various extracurricular activities, each of which played a vital role in shaping my personal and professional growth.

As a Peer Assisted Learning Scheme (PALS) member, I had the opportunity to help and support my fellow students, fostering a sense of community and collaboration. Serving as an International Student Ambassador allowed me to connect with people from diverse cultures, broadening my perspective and enriching my understanding of global issues.

Taking on roles as a Course Rep and Treasurer for Surrey Economics and Finance Society and People and Planet, respectively, honed my leadership and organizational skills. Additionally, serving as President of Surrey Economics and Finance Society was an incredible responsibility that pushed me to develop effective communication and decision-making abilities.

Moreover, I embraced the role of a Freshers’ Angel, warmly welcoming new students to the Surrey community and helping them feel at home in their new environment. Lastly, running for the presidency of USSU was an unforgettable experience that allowed me to advocate for my fellow students and represent their voices on important matters.

Stepping Into a Sustainable Future

While one chapter may be ending, my journey at the University of Surrey is far from over. I am thrilled to announce my decision to pursue a Master’s Degree in Sustainable Development, a field close to my heart. My undergraduate studies in business economics have laid a strong foundation for me to explore sustainable solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges.

I am determined to make a positive impact by advocating for sustainability, responsible practices, and environmental consciousness. Through this new academic pursuit, I hope to contribute to a better and greener future for generations to come.

As I look back on my time at the University of Surrey, I am filled with gratitude for the exceptional education, cherished memories, and countless opportunities that have shaped my journey. I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to my family, friends, professors, and mentors whose unwavering support and belief in me have been invaluable.

To all my fellow graduates, congratulations on reaching this momentous achievement! Let us embrace the possibilities that lie ahead and utilize our education and experiences to create a positive impact in our respective fields.

Join me as I step into the world of sustainable development, armed with the knowledge and experiences garnered at Surrey, and let’s together build a brighter, greener, and more sustainable future for all.

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to sharing more of my journey with you as I embark on this exciting new chapter!