Institute of Directors: Student Membership Programme
The Doctoral College have purchased a limited number of IoD annual student memberships to give to researchers at the University of Surrey this year for FREE. This is for both PGRs and ECRs, so please don’t be put off by the term “student membership”.
Find out what a student membership gives you, and if you are interested in obtaining one of these memberships complete the application forms below and submit it to RDP@surrey.ac.uk to be in with a chance to benefit from:
- The opportunity to meet Surrey business leaders and potential employers
- Access to regional and national IoD events at reduced student rates
- Bespoke workshops and events developed specifically for, and delivered at, the University of Surrey
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn area where you can interact with the IoD community – both student and full members
- An invitation to the IoD annual convention at student rates
- Over 300 online factsheets
- Exclusive internships and work placements noticeboards
- And most importantly: an opportunity to start building your own professional network in the region.
To apply for this membership, all you need to do is E-mail RDP@surrey.ac.uk with:
- ‘IoD Student Membership’ as the E-mail subject
- Your full name
- Your preferred E-mail address
- Request an Institute of Directors application form, then return it by the deadline
If your application is successful, you will receive an E-mail from the IoD with a link to an online join portal to finalise your membership.
We look forward to welcoming you to the IoD!
For current members
The committee are looking forward to hosting a number of IoD and group events throughout 2019-20.
Please follow the committee on twitter @SurreyU_InstDir for event updates, or E-mail IOD_surrey@surrey.ac.uk.