- PHD SUMMER SCHOOL AT TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF MUNICH (TUM)
We invite interested PhD students to apply for the summer school on “Digital Transformation of Mobility Systems – Operations Research Models and Methods”. The summer school will take place from July 27th-31st 2020 at the Heilbronn-campus of the Technical University of Munich.
- Claudia Archetti: MILP Formulations for Mobility Problems
- Maximilian Schiffer: Recent and Future Trends in Mobility and Transportation Systems
- Marlin Ulmer: Sequential Decision Processes for Mobility and Transportation
- Thibaut Vidal: Heuristics for Vehicle Routing Problems: Trends, Challenges and Prospects
The summer school is sponsored by TUM School of Management. Participants have to pay a fee of 150€ to cover expenses related to the social program including the conference dinner.
Deadline for applications is March 31, 2020.
Further information and application: https://www.gs.tum.de/adone/summerschool/
- PHD CALL FOR APPLICATION: Research Training Group “Advanced Optimization in a Networked Economy”
The Research Training Group “Advanced Optimization in a Networked Economy” (AdONE), funded by the German Science Foundation (DFG) and jointly hosted by the Schools of Management, Computer Science, and Mathematics at Technical University of Munich offers several positions for PhD students starting in September 2020.
The research program focuses on important application-oriented projects that would benefit from an interdisciplinary approach, including shared mobility, resource pooling, retail coordination, sales and operations planning, IT management, and airport operations. We are seeking students with a background in applied mathematics, computer science, industrial engineering, operations management, operations research, or a related field and a strong interest in interdisciplinary work.
To find out more about our Research Training Group, please visit our homepage https://www.gs.tum.de/adone/
and find our call for application attached.
Application deadline: March 15, 2020
Contact: Ms. Isabel Koch; email@example.com