Fox Robotics Ltd
Dates of placement
June – August (flexible)/remote working possible
Fox Robotics is a start-up robotics company established in late 2017. We have designed a family of autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) engineered to promote innovation and enhance productivity within the logistics function of any company. Our robots are quick to set up and easy to use, web-enabled through the Cloud. This allows smaller enterprises to consider automating to enhance their competitive position by avoiding the heavy upfront investment in infrastructure required with most current technologies on the market.
Front End Web Developer
The role of the web developer will be to assist with the design and implementation of our online robot management application and to work with the other software developers to provide full integration with our robotic systems.
The right candidate will play a pivotal role in the development of our first product, the introduction of new technologies into the market and will ensure all our products are designed and developed with the highest quality and in compliance with best industry practices and safety standards.
HTML, Node, React and websockets in Linux and Windows environments
• UI/UX design knowledge
• You need to consider yourself knowledgeable in Linux (including Docker)
• Demonstrated expertise implementing efficient and scalable software and algorithms
• Love of robots is a must as you will be surrounded by them
• Great attitude towards learning, team work and responsibility.
Nice to have:
• Experience with cybersecurity practices
• Experience reading and implementing published research
• Experience with Git, GitHub and Jenkins
• Experience with CMake and other build and deployment techniques
• European languages.
Deadline to apply: 20th July 2020
If you are interested in this opportunity, please register here https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/GRADnet_PGR_Registration_Form/ if you’ve not already done so then contact me for further details at email@example.com