Security Vulnerability Detection – BlueOptima, London (3 mth PhD placement – £1,500 pm) – from now/flexible start date, some remote working
BlueOptima provides industry leading objective metrics in software development using its proprietary Coding Effort Analytics that enable large organisations to deliver better software, faster and at lower cost.
Security Vulnerability Detection – BlueOptima is the market leader at providing analytics on static metrics of source code. This project is focused on supporting the existing team developing solutions for tracking and identifying weaknesses, vulnerabilities or bugs directly in source code. During this internship you will be joining an existing team, currently exploring various derived structures of source code. You will be directly involved in both generating these structures and evaluating their effectiveness on tracking various vulnerabilities in source code.
- Minimum Master’s degree in Physics/Computer Science/Statistics/Mathematics or equivalent
- Experience in developing solutions using machine learning algorithms in industry or academic work
- Strong analytical skills demonstrated through experience resolving problems
- Strong fundamentals in statistical analysis using Python, R or a similar programming language
- Experience applying machine learning algorithms and techniques to resolve problems on both structured and unstructured data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
For further details contact Veronica Benson at firstname.lastname@example.org