The ESRC is pleased to launch the 2023 Celebrating Impact Prize. This is an annual opportunity to recognise and reward the ESRC-supported researchers who have created or enabled outstanding impact.
The prize is open to current and previous ESRC-supported researchers, including doctoral students. There are 5 competition categories this year:
- outstanding business and enterprise impact
- outstanding early career impact
- outstanding international impact
- outstanding public policy impact
- outstanding societal impact
The finalists in all categories will have an opportunity to attend media training and have a film professionally made about their work and impact. Winners are awarded £10,000 to spend on further knowledge exchange, public engagement or other impact related activities. Winners are announced at a high-profile awards ceremony.
- applications open: 6 December 2022
- applications close: 16 February 2023 at 4:00pm (Greenwich Mean Time)
- interviews for shortlisted candidates: 9 to 11 May 2023
- media training for finalists: week commencing 26 June and 3 July 2023
- awards ceremony: 15 November 2023
Click here for further details on how to apply
For any enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org