PGR reps from the School of Biosciences are organising an Informal Networking Afternoon on Thursday 25th of May, 14.30-17.00 in the Innovation for Health building (IFH), Stag Hill campus. Everyone is welcome, including PGRs, ECRs, supervisors and academic staff. Undergraduate and Master’s students interested in doing a Biosciences PhD and PGRs and ECRs from other Schools/Faculties interested in (collaborating with) Biosciences are also invited to join.
To register, go to our EVENTBRITE PAGE.
This afternoon is supported by the Doctoral College/RDE and will include:
– Poster presentations and prizes (if you wish to are a Biosciences PGR or ECR and wish to present your poster on the day, please contact Isobel Stokes at email@example.com asap – recycled posters from other events are welcomed!).
– Finding opportunities to collaborate
– Discussing career development
– Discussing placement opportunities
– Support with any queries in relation to doing a PhD.
We hope to see you on the 25th!