Cornwall!!!

Heyo!!

Whats up everyone? Ive become an incredibly busy bee over the past month, lots of coursework and deadlines this month :I

But… I did get my fair share of travelling over Easter break :). I went to Cornwall for a week, and then into Brighton, Dicot, Oxford and Reading. I absolutely fell in love with Cornwall; it’s such an amazing place so I thought sharing a couple of pictures would tempt you to travel 😉

This particular place called the Lost Gardens of Heligan… I have literally never seen a place like that on earth. Quite an eerie garden lost along the Cornish coast, it leaves you with a sense of mystery and strange satisfaction at the end of the day. There is also an artificial rain forest inside 🙂

There are just so many places to visit in the United Kingdom, and if that’s not enough, countries in Europe are just an hour journey from here!

In a nutshell, if you love travelling in your country and intend to see the rest of the world… this is your paradise :)))

If you are interested in travelling, feel free to send me a message, comment or email!

Catch you later,

Tejasvi   xxx