From Sunday 15 April – Friday 20 April 2018, Levels 2 and 4 of the Library & Learning Centre will be closed for urgent and unavoidable maintenance work.
The floors will be completely closed to all staff and students for all of this period meaning that the following facilities and collections cannot be accessed during this time:
- All books in the classmark areas 350-619 and 620-999.
- Additional Learning Support services – these will be relocated and more information sent to those needing to use these services nearer the time.
- Assistive Technology Centre on Level 4.
- Language resources area including language helpdesk, language labs and specialist software areas – more information will be sent out about alternative arrangements nearer the time.
- All study areas on Levels 2 and 4.
Please take account of this reduction in facilities, collections and space if you need to use library at this time (it’s the last week of the Easter vacation). If you know you’re likely to need books or other items in these areas in the coming weeks then we strongly recommend you take these out of the Library by Saturday 14 April.
Any books taken out from Tuesday 20 March will be issued for the whole Easter vacation, due back on Monday 23 April.
More information about alternative arrangements for affected services will follow but if you have any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.