The Library remains open 24/7, so here’s a quick reminder about how to make the most of our Library services over the Spring vacation, wherever you are studying at the moment:
- Chat to us! Library staff are on hand to help support you, whether that’s in the building or virtually! You can find us at the Help and Support desk on Level 1, or head to our Library webpages and use the Live Chat function to speak to us. Over the University closure period (1-7 April inclusive), the Library will be unstaffed and we’ll be offering virtual support via email during this time: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have a wealth of resources available online! Head to SurreySearch to browse our collections, or access material directly from your SurreyLearn module reading list and BibliU bookshelf, 24/7.
- Need Academic Skills or Maths and Statistics support? Head to your dedicated ‘my Learning Development‘ module on SurreyLearn for 24/7 access to a suite of online study-supportive materials, including videos, tutorials and guidelines. You can also check out other useful information to help you with your studies here.
- Borrowing – Click and Collect / Click and Post services are still running, and don’t forget you can borrow books yourself if you are already in building. For more information, take a look at our Borrowing pages.
- Book a study space – if you’re on campus and want to study in the Library, you’ll need to book a space in advance. Head to: bookastudyspace.surrey.ac.uk or download the Juno StudyTime app from the App Store (using the institution code: SUR and your IT details to login). Spaces can be booked for up to 8 hours a day (unless you are a final year student, in which case, you can book 12), up to two weeks in advance. More information can be found on our Library News blog. Don’t know what seat to book? Check out our Facebook gallery for some examples of the different study spaces we have to offer.
- If you need a refresher about any of our services and facilities, don’t forget to take a look back at our handy ‘Welcome to the Library’ video, and explore our suite of online ‘how to’ resources.
- Lastly, stay up to date with the latest Library news and information, and don’t forget to follow us on social media for updates @surreylib.
For any lengthier Library enquiries, please email us: email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.