Canada to US

Hello guys!

How is everyone doing lately? The weather has been changing (Winter to Spring), but there’s more sun now! For this Easter, I am off to visit my aunt and family in Canada!

It snowed today (EVEN IN SPRING!), which makes me feel really blessed that Surrey isn’t that crazy 🙂 It’s really good that UK has a lot more breaks where you can really call them vacation because school is really closed. (if you get what i mean.. back in Singapore…) This thought gives me a happy and sad feeling as I would be back in Singapore in approximately 4 month’s time.. Its a really bittersweet feeling – graduation means working.. but I would be back home (there’s no place like home after all.. 🙂 ).

Look at how amazing the trees are – with a layer of ice!

On a side note, it is a really good catch up with them as I usually would only get to see them when they’re visiting Singapore once every few years!! Really happy to be seeing familiar faces again and that they’re all well and healthy!

Went for a trip to New York, Washington and Atlantic City! Went up the Rockefeller Centre, cruise ride where I saw the Statue of Liberty and the famous bridges – Brooklyn Bridge, Manhatten Bridge and Williamsburg Bridge, visited the Times Square, Ripley’s Believe it or not and Madame Tussauds, was really lucky to see the cherry blossoms blooming in Washington and went for a walk at the boardwalk in Atlantic City 🙂

View from the Rockefeller Centre

Amazing view from the cruise ride

and… the Statue of Liberty! Managed to get a nice shot of it amongst the sea of tourists!

Boardwalk from the Atlantic City 🙂

Stay tuned for more pictures from the trip! 🙂

xx