Christmas.

this one 4

小編上篇答應過大家要來分享一下英國的聖誕節。

在西方聖誕節就好比東方國家的過年,就是親朋好友團聚的時刻,

但是他們會從十一月感恩節的時候就開始裝飾家裡,家家戶戶都會掛上最亮眼的裝飾。

s__2842710

小編上個月去了倫敦的Oxford Street,一出地鐵門口就馬上感受到了聖誕節濃濃的氣氛,

街上的裝飾非常的吸引人像是再提前告訴大家聖誕節要來了喔~

s__2842708

聖誕節去倫敦的話,還有一個地方要去那就是海德公園(Hyde Park)的Winter Wonderland

其實就是聖誕節限定版的遊樂園非常適合老的小的少的男的女的一同前往感受聖誕節氣氛呢!

貼心小提醒Winter Wonderland從每年十一月開到隔年的一月份,

所以要來的朋友們記得查詢一下他們的官網看有沒有變更開門的時間喔~

s__2842709

小編最喜歡Winter Wonderland的一個地方就是,在旋轉木馬上面喝東西。

小編覺得這完全就是為了大人設計的哈哈,

吧台放在旋轉木馬的中間把其他多餘的地方都拆掉裝上桌子,

讓大人有個地方可以喝酒重溫童年在旋轉木馬上的快樂。

this one 3

(還沒天黑的Winter Wonderland)

當然我們的Guildford也是有聖誕點燈儀式的,只是小編那時剛好有報告纏身沒辦法去感受可說是小編非常大的損失啊…..

希望大家會喜歡小編這篇短短的聖誕文,別忘了1月的時候Surrey會去台灣參加UKEAS的遊學展有興趣的朋友們不要錯過了!

那就明年見囉^____^

祝大家聖誕節快樂!

Hi! Guys! Last time I promise to share some Christmas stuff with you. For the western, Christmas is like there traditional new year. They will gather around with their beloved one just like the people in the east. However, they will start to put up the most shinning decoration from November. In order to let everyone feels the atmosphere of Christmas. I went to London last month, and I really like the decoration in the Oxford street. The ball is trying to tell me that Christmas is just around the corner! One of the thing you can’t miss is the Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park which will open only in November to January. My favorite thing to do over there is drinking on the carousal. I think is for the adult only, because they will put a bar in the middle of the carousal and some tables on it. So that people can drink something with their friends and family. This might let the adult think of their happy childhood. Another thing to mention is that our town Guildford also had a lighting ceremony, but unfortunately I was dealing with my assignment so I didn’t have the chance to see. Hope you enjoying this short Christmas murmur. Don’t forget Surrey will go to UKEAS tour in Taiwan next month. If you are curious about anything just go and take a look! See you next year. Wish you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year : )