IKEEP (Intrapreneurial Knowledge Exchange Enterprise Pathway) is a SETsquared Partnership initiative which aims to boost industry by enabling skilled students to take up industry placements and foster growth and development.
The programme is designed for students from any discipline to engage with industry on short innovative themed projects as business advisors, developing business model solutions and market awareness whilst enhancing student’s skills as intrapreneurs/change makers and future employees. The programme offers:
- Intrapreneurial and employability online training workshops.
- 70-hour short term placements within SME’s or charities
- Work in teams of 3 on a specific themed project (Environment & Sustainability, COVID Business Resilience, Female Perspective, Internationalisation and Collaboration)
- Digital badges for completing IKEEP training and for the placement which can be added to LinkedIn profiles or CVs.
- £450 stipend on successful completion of the project
Batch starts on: Monday 20th September, 2021.
Register Now: https://forms.office.com/r/s3d40nvbkA
More information on: https://my.surrey.ac.uk/news/ikeep-student-enterprise-opportunity