Happy New Year!

Hi guys, Happy New Year and I hope you all have had a lovely Christmas!

It’s that time of the year when everyone is busy starting or rather posting on social media about their “new year, new me” resolution. Hitting the gym, eating clean…. just basically things you said  you would do but didn’t over the last year. But hey! It is never too late to start! Well, for me, I am just doing some revision for all the January exams and looking for an internship during 2016 summer (as well as partying and seeing my friends and family hahha ).

Yes, you heard me right, most universities in the UK have exams in January and June. So as much as you  have great fun celebrating Christmas and New Year, you will have to spend some times to prepare for it! As I am studying Psychology, my course is a “sandwich course”. This means that instead of doing my 3rd year on my 3rd year, I will be doing a placement instead. At Surrey, we offer students opportunities to take part in a professional training placement in the industry during their 3rd year to gain relevant work experience.  After the placement year, students will return to the uni and continue the final year of their degree. I would like to get some experience before actually applying for a placement in my 3rd year. So that is why I am looking for an internship for next summer. For more information, please visit this link: http://www.surrey.ac.uk/discover/professional-training .

Now back to some holiday vibes, before flying back home, I went to spend a weekend in London with my cousin. We had a lovely weekend and went to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park. I have always wanted to go there and now I finally got the chance to go. There were all kinds of exciting rides and cute stalls selling hand crafts and yummy food. We went there at night so the park looked so bright and pretty with all the christmas light and rides. I definitely recommend you to go there when you come visit London in winter.

Here are some pictures from the night:

IMG_1659 IMG_1660

Again, Happy New Year and may all your wishes come true!

All the best,

Diana xx