Hello everyone in HK!

Hello everyone! This year I am lucky enough to join this lovely Ambassador family, and my name is Hillary Yip! I’m a second-year student doing Sociology with Psychology, so please email us if you have any enquiries on Sociology or Psychology related courses. It has been awesome this year, as I already felt I have done loads in these two months!

Starting with the important role of Super Angel, our team have welcomed over 200 students in Stag Hill court during the move-in weekend. Moreover, the enthusiastic dances from our team were capture in the StagTV, so please have a look at that video and you will surely be amazed at how passionate we are as Surrey students. Most importantly, it was indeed a fantastic experience, in which I would recommend all of you guys to join us in the future!

Then, my second biggest surprise is becoming a Student Ambassador this year; I still couldn’t believe that I am doing this role right now! Surrey has motivated me a lot in doing things that I would have never imagine I can do in the past; it encourages me to join different sports teams, great societies and much more. Last but not least, yesterday was the ‘LightsOn’ event in Guildford, where we’ve had lovely firework and¬†other¬†celebrations, so we are all ready for Christmas!

I am finishing off here for the first blog, and please stay tuned for my further updates!

There are few of my favourite photos that I have attached below, so please check them out!