Thank You Surrey! Bye for Now!

Today, I would like to post my final blog at Surrey.

I am proud to announce that I am now graduating with the BSc (Hons) Sociology with a Psychology degree. I have completed the 3-years long dissertation with the topic of Employee Motivation, 3 modules on Sociology and Psychology and survived through these uncertain times!

My favourite module so far in the past 3 years is Gender, Sociology of Travel and Tourism, Sociology of the Everyday Life. Although we cannot celebrate the graduation together this year, we will celebrate even better next summer. Cannot wait to meet all my friends there again!

Being the class of 2020 graduates, I have decided to pursue an MSc degree in Occupational Therapy, cannot wait for the next journey!

Image.jpeg

As a part of the Surrey alumni, I would like to finally say ‘Forever Surrey!!!’. I can never be proud enough to say “SurreyNotSorry” for my past 5 years at Surrey. I will stay connected as a ‘Graduate Student Ambassador at Surrey’, so stay well everyone! Thank you for all the incredible, life-changing experiences in this journey. Thank you for all my lovely friends, lectures, the Team Surrey badminton and literally everything! Adios ~

Follow @surreyalumni if you are also the Class of 2020 🙂

Surrey Logo | Logos Rates