Happy 50th Surrey! :)

photo

Hey Guys,

The past week, Surrey University celebrated its 50th Anniversary Celebration and the University set up an event on campus and invited all the University students to join in the festivities. I went to the event with some of my friends and we had such a lovely time! The event was held in a marquee on PATS Field and there was a live band as well performances from some GSA (Guildford School of Arts) Students (Performing Arts Students) at the University of Surrey.

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset Processed with VSCO with hb2 preset

There was a huge setup, with the numbers 5 0 lit up as well as balloons everywhere as it is SURREY’s JUBILLEE YEAR.

Processed with VSCO with a4 preset Processed with VSCO with acg preset

There was also a photobooth set up and there was such a long line of excited students waitign for their turn! There were so many props right next to the photobooth that we could borrow for the photobooth which made it even more fun!

img_4058    fullsizerender

I took a picture with the big 50 as I realized that this was my FINAL year being at this University and I feel honoured to be (hopefully) graduating in this special year for Surrey! I’m already getting the feels of being in my final year, I’ve been trying to get as involved as I can in terms of societies, whilst juggling my dissertation proposal planning and looking up future job opportunities I can venture into after graduation….

All my friends who have graduated are constantly reminding me to keep the pace studying and just stay ahead… I feel that that’s just really important advice that I wanted to share with you guys !! Anyways, I hope you guys are all doing well and See you in the next post 🙂 !

Ecclesia ! x