Hello, I’m Isabelle!

Hello! I am Isabelle from Kepong and Shah Alam. I am a brand new International Student Ambassador. My degree is a BSc in International Business Management. I am very excited to share my experiences and help everyone that I possibly can!

Random fun fact: I eat the crispy layer off of chicken nuggets before I actually dip the meat in sauce and eat it whole. Yum yum.

I did a University Foundation Programme in Canterbury, Kent for around 8 months before I started university so this is still my first year in the UK. I might blog about my experience in my previous college and compare it to being in university soon. =) Besides that, I will definitely blog about being under-18 and entering university so for those of you who will be in the same boat as me, you will not be as flustered as I was. So look out for those posts if you are interested!

Please do leave comments on what you would like to know from any of us Malaysian Student Ambassadors! All of us have very different experiences and skill sets so I am hopeful that one of us will be able to help.

Buh bye!

Isabelle N.