HELLO PEOPLE!!!

My name is Comfy Okon. I am currently studying for my Master’s degree in International Business Management (MSc) at the prestigious University of Surrey.

Over the weeks I will be posting about different topics from Life at the University, to London experiences as a Naija girl. Lol! And anything else I think you all might be interested in reading.

We are currently knee deep in exams and school has been mostly quiet due to everyone studying for the exams but by the end of the month, we should all be done and then I expect go back to hearing people chat outside my hostel at odd hours lol! Did I mention that Surrey is very balanced as regards studying and playing? Although since we started exams I haven’t heard any chatter, guess it means most of everyone is focused. More reason why I love my University. *whoop whoop!

Not to forget the weather right now. It is so cold! That seems to be one of my major issues living abroad and I’m sure my fellow Africans can relate with me on that one, considering most of our climates back home are warm. Its freezing at the moment, about 3 days ago it felt like -4. Our beautiful lake is frozen, which is also one of my favourite spots on campus! But no, I surely can’t visit right now. Lol! Not brave enough!!!

Some students and staff have been able to capture beautiful winter pictures of the school, this is one of the lake and you can view more lovely pictures on our Facebook page ‘University of Surrey’.

LAKESIDE

Looking forward to posting more blogs and Good luck with the exams everyone.

May the odds be ever in our favour!

Xxx.

Comfy