Virtual Internships

Hi everyone!

Back on the lockdown series…

The latest government guidelines have relaxed some of the lockdown instructions. It is expected that restaurants, pubs and outdoor gyms will resume operations soon. During this time, it is becoming even more important to follow the safety measures which vary from venue to venue.

I can only hope that we can all be as socially conscious as this lion taking down Corona:

This week, while browsing through my emails, one from the Employability and Careers Service at the University of Surrey sparked my interest. Bright Network is in collaboration with Internship Experience UK to promote their three-day national online internship experience for all students and recent graduates across the country. An opportunity to meet and hear from industry experts and to complete real-world projects, all from the comfort of our homes. Yet again, I am reminded to use my spare-time to expand my skill set and gain experience for my CV. Now that the 2019-2020 academic year has finally drawn to a close, there is no better time for me to focus on myself, upskill and boost my employability.

The three-day virtual internship is across six sectors and I am delighted to begin the Finance and Professional Services internship in just four days’ time!

More information can be found here:

https://www.brightnetwork.co.uk/internship-experience-uk/

Due to the current lockdown situation in the UK, many graduate schemes and internships have been canceled. Amazing efforts such as this remind us of the magical ability technology has in taking opportunities and resources to those who need it the most. Students can now learn what it can be like to work alongside professionals in the fields of their interests.

Hoping and praying that everyone remains safe during this time.

That’s all for now folks,

Best,

Anne