While the effects of Covid-19 unfurl, Surrey Business School academics have rallied round to offer some insight into the possible effects of the pandemic on business, wellbeing and more. Here are some examples of what’s been featured in the media.
- Dr YingFei Héliot was featured on Times Higher Education highlighting the importance of psychological safety in the wake of Covid-19 – a key finding in Dr Héliot’s research in diversity management.
- Dr YingFei Héliot was also featured on Forbes discussing the reluctance some international students may have to studying in the UK in response to prejudice experienced in the wake of Covid-19.
- Professor Sabine Benoit and Dr Rosanna Cole feature on Essential Retail discussing how to keep sustainability at the top of the agenda following the Covid-19 outbreak and what the new normal might look like for retail?
Professor Sarmistha Pal has been featured in:
- Ideas for India, is an early lockdown is enough to save a country with a relatively young population?
- Ideas for India discussing the Indian government’s response to Covid-19 and the effect on migrant workers.
- The Wire Science, why India’s younger population won’t offset its poorer health.
Professor Tazeeb Rajwani has been featured on:
- BBC Surrey Radio‘s breakfast show: ‘How is COVID-19 impacting the British high street?’
- Retail Times: ‘Business models and COVID-19’
- Eagle Radio podcast: ‘Impact of COVID-19 on SMEs’
- Surrey University news feature ‘What are Surrey academics saying about Covid-19‘.