New Malaysian Ambassadors!

Hey everyone! I hope you’re all well 🙂

So some very exciting news: there are 3 new Malaysian ambassadors joining the International Team this year!

I just had coffee with them two days ago and it was a nice session of getting to know one another. You’ll see them posting on this blog alongside myself hopefully next week so keep an eye out! We have Jessie, Guneish, and Isabelle.

I got to learn something new over that coffee sesh that really made my day. So apparently, the Malaysian blog has one of the most views within the international blogs at Surrey! That means you guys actually enjoy the content that we write on here! I know there’s a whole lot of exclamation marks today haha but that’s just me being excited knowing that what we write helps you guys in one way or another.

The other Malaysian ambassadors and myself have decided that we’ll coordinate our topics weekly so we don’t all end up writing about how much we miss Nasi Lemak.

Anyhow, that’s all from me this week. I have to get back to assignments and also finding a job. It’s so much harder than I thought it was going to be! Wish me luck.

Talk to you next time. Much love,

Iman.