Surrey Winter Wonderland

Hello there!

Welcome back to my diary.

I know it’s been a while, my apologies! I have been away working on my confirmation since I had the opportunity to return to the laboratory after the first lockdown was eased. Yes, I passed my confirmation! I shall share my confirmation experience in my next blog. But for now, It snowed! It felt like Christmas again on campus. I took a break and went on a campus tour to take it all in. It was in the evening, and I was kind of late for the party. People were already making snowmen, sledging and gliding on the snow but, I still got beautiful shots and enjoyed the moments. Now, I will let the pictures do the talking. Enjoy!

Welcome to the University of Surrey!
Frosty snowman pose

The snowman says welcome…

CVSSP Building, Surrey

Can machines think? Come and find out about the past, present and future of AI at the Centre for Vision, Speech and Signal Processing (CVSSP), Surrey.

Fountain on Stag Hill campus
Austin Pearce Building
Winter Wonderland on campus
Surrey Business School

Spot the face mask on the Stag.

The business school is ranked 8th in the UK for business and economics and 61st in the world. Join the Surrey Business School to learn about how to promote a global and digital mindset for the future of business.

Beautiful view of the globe sculpture and lake on campus

Don’t you wish your university campus is beautiful as mine? 😁

Yes, We Can… even on a snowy day

Let me know when you sight the Guildford Cathedral. 🙂

Winter walkway 😊

I met a friendly watchman on the winter walkway…

Signing out…

You can tell from the pictures that I had so much fun capturing the moments. I hope you enjoyed the campus tour with me.

Till my next blog,

Adenike xo