Entering Chudi Nnaedozie

Hello Everyone,

It’s me Chudi Nnaedozie. You probably don’t know who that is but that’s the point of this blog don’t you think?

To make sure it sticks in, my name is Chudi Nnaedozie I am an international chemical engineering student in my second year from Nigeria. I live on campus in University Court and I love cooking, playing football and watching anime. I am also Secretary for the ACS(Afro-Caribbean Society)2021/2022. My blogs will serve as a funny(I think) and enlightening insight into the chemical engineering course and University of surrey as a whole from the perspective of a Nigerian male.

In all honesty, I never expected to end up in University of surrey, but due to the inability to meet my conditional offers followed, here I am in the University of Surrey. Regardless of my hesitance to initially apply to the university, my stay here so far has been filled with ups and downs and everything in between. All in all I can confidently say that I do not in any way regret the events that brought me here as I feel surrey university has put me on the right path to pursue my goals as a chemical engineer and an adult.

To any of my Nigerians reading this I hope say I fit convince you that surrey na the place to be

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions regarding more information of my experience in the University of Surrey at Nigeria@surrey.ac.uk

Till next time,

Chudi